Here’s a useful little gadget for making a centre line down the edge of a board. You could use an accurately set up marking gauge, but you can find the centre more easily by using this little tool. It consists of nothing more than a block of wood, two dowels and a sharpened nail set equidistant between them. Every tool-box should have one!
Keep up to date with our news & offers
Recent posts in this category
- 1Pozi or Torx screws: which is the best fit?
- 2Celebrating 50 Years | The Axminster Tools Story
- 3Woodworking Wisdom Schedule – August 2022
- 4How To Project – Unique Souvenirs With EcoPoxy Resin
- 5Why choose Makita 18V?
- 6Beat The Boredom | Woodworking Projects for Kids | Paper Plane Launcher
- 7Beginners Guide To Woodturning Tools
- 811 Top Cabinetmaking Tools
- 9Top Tips On Wax Polishing And Its Application
- 10How To Set Up A Garage Workshop