The Craft It Your Way Competition is now closed! Thank you to everyone who entered. Both Matt and we at Axminster have thoroughly enjoyed looking through all the incredible entries we have received. But, there can only be one winner…
Congratulations Lottie Lucy for your Octopus entry!
Here’s what Matt had to say about your entry:
“As much as I have a massive phobia of the things, the colours used are beautiful, I love the way the design elegantly flows across both doors.”
We can’t wait to see your design on an Axminster Craft Bandsaw!
Alongside our Winner, Matt also wanted to make a special mention to Lee Holcombes with your Wood Beetle Rehabilitation entry: “He’s clearly put a ton of effort, thought and detail into it. I love the way the design marries the top and bottom panel together.”
Also to Rowan Conan with the Sewing Machine Design: “Not sure if it was intentional or not, but I’m getting a strong Dr Seuss vibe from it. Again, I think it’s a genius and unconventional way of marrying the top and bottom door panels together. Just remember not to push any fabric through it!”
Design and WIN your own Axminster Craft bandsaw
Get set for our Craft It Your Way Competition! Your chance to WIN an Axminster Craft AC2606B Bandsaw with your personalised design on it!
Showcase your creativity and be in with a chance of winning the largest bandsaw in our Axminster Craft range, complete with your very own design on the front. All you need to do is draw your design on our downloadable template, snap a picture of it and share it on either of our social media channels!
At the end of the competition, all the entries will be judged and one lucky winner will receive an Axminster Craft Bandsaw (worth over £600!), wrapped in their personalised design!
How to enter
Release your creativity and design the front of your bandsaw.
Take a photo of your design.
Upload your photo to either Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using the #CraftItYourWay.Or use the Share Now button below.
Don’t forget to follow and tag @axminstertools for Instagram and Twitter and @axminstertoolcentre for Facebook! Terms and conditions apply.
One lucky winner will be selected by our judge Matt Estlea and will be sent an Axminster Craft AC2606B Bandsaw wrapped in their own personalised design!
Meet our judge!
We’re excited to have Woodworker, Tutor, and Online Content Creator, Matt Estlea, as our judge for the Craft It Your Way Competition! With a background as a Retail Adviser for Axminster Tools and with five years experience at Rycotewood Furniture Centre, a furniture school based in Oxford, Matt now spends his time teaching at Rycotewood. Alongside this Matt combines his passions for both woodworking and videography, sharing his knowledge on his YouTube channel with over 175k subscribers.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants under 18 will need parental or guardian permission to enter
- Only one entry per person is permitted and separate social accounts should not be used. Entries that are discovered to come from the same person will result in disqualification
- Duplicate content taken from other sites will not be allowed and will result in removal and disqualification
- This competition is open to UK residents only
- Axminster employees and their immediate families are not eligible for the prize
- Any entries with abusive, threatening or offensive language will be removed, blocked and disqualified from the competition
- Once we have confirmed the winner, we will aim to deliver the prize within 14 days
- This promotion is not connected to Facebook or Instagram nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook or Instagram
- By entering this competition, you agree to have your name, location and photo featured in future Axminster Tools & Machinery promotional material
- One Winner will be selected by our judge from the list of entries and contacted through direct message on whatever channel they have entered on
- The winning design will be wrapped onto the Axminster Craft AC2606B Bandsaw and will include an Axminster logo, which will be incorporated into the design
- All entries must be original artwork. Please note that entries which may infringe or be based on copyrighted designs, logos or entities will be disqualified
- #CraftItYourWay competition ends on 23.59 17th August 2020.