Button-fix is an easy, accurate and secure method of invisibly attaching panels, signage and objects to walls, ceilings and other surfaces. An excellent choice for shop fitting, furniture manufacture and signage applications, the concept is simple. Robust buttons are attached to the back of one panel. The mating fixes are then attached to the other. Simply bring the panels together until the button-fixes ‘click’.
Explore the Button-fix range
Button-fix is an award-winning range of panel fittings, designed for fast and accurate installation of panels. Widely used by plumbers and others in the construction trades, Button-fix products are also fantastic for the signage and boating industry. This is thanks to its invisible method of securing panelling.
While traditional fixing methods such as screws, glues and pins have all improved significantly over time, modern applications demand more sophisticated solutions. Innovation is key and this is where Button-fix ticks all of the boxes.
Was building a false wall between rooms and was using 18m mdf wood as I wanted a fairly sturdy wall but also a wall that I could easily take down if needed and the button fix type 1 are ideal, quick and easy to to fix. Would definitely recommend 10/10.
Next, Button-fix fly the flag for Britain in the growing overseas markets. Significantly, they have recently joined the Made in Britain scheme. The scheme brings together the British manufacturing community, united with the use of the registered collective mark. This helps to highlight the provenance of the Button-fix range. It also demonstrates how the products are made to the very highest standards.
Features and benefits
- Firstly, Button-fix is a secure fixing system for connecting panels
- They are versatile, securely lockable and fitter friendly
- Moreover, the fixing is entirely concealed – there’s no bolts on show
- For peace of mind and guaranteed high quality, Button-fix is made by a UK manufacturer
- Button-fix fittings are a lightweight and removable alternative to traditional fixing methods
- Furthermore, products have been tested by an independent test house to verify and certify load bearing strength
- They are a great choice for applications where the emphasis is on ease of fit rather than strength
- Finally, Button-fix is ideal for a wide range of applications and sectors
Get in touch!
If you’ve bought any of the Button-fix products, we’d love to hear from you. Comment below or get in touch via our social media platforms. Find us on Facebook or connect with us on Instagram using #buttonfix to @AxminsterTools.